Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Uncanny Bits of Terror for October - Day Twenty Two: Happy Belated Birthday, Bela

Photobucket

Happy Belated Birthday to Bela Lugosi!  He was born October 20, 1882. 

One of the very first DVDs I purchased was the Bela Lugosi film, Scared to Death (1947).  My DVD player had a feature that allowed one to play the chapters in random order.  I suppose it was for folks who wanted to use the player for playing and shuffling the tunes on their CDs.  The player was on the Random Play function when I popped this film into the player.  As you could probably guess I spent a good 45 minutes wondering what the hell I was watching.  The film makes little sense when played normally, played out of order I thought I was watching  Last Year at Marienbad.

Anyway...



Watch a film with Bela in it this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment